Your two best places for finding books will be from our library catalog and from worldcat.
LU Online Students -- Please take note of our delivery services found here.
** Worth Noting **
Some students mention that they can't find enough books on their topic.
- If you've found one book in our physical collection, the others in the area should be on the same or similar topic.
- If you've found one book in our online collection, doing a search on the subject terms assigned to the book will help you find more books on that topic.
- See if there is a bibliography or works cited/consulted section in your book. If the author thought these books helped in the creation of a book on that topic, they will likely help you as well.
- Ask your professor for ideas for additional resources.
- Ask a libarian for assistance.