CRAAP Test: Evaluate information/article
1. Currency: What is the copyright, publication, or posting date? Is the information outdated?
2. Relevance: Is the source considered popular or scholarly? Does the source answer your research question?
3. Authority: Who is the author? Is the author credible or expert on topic? Author's background (experience or education)?
4. Accuracy: Does the information see accurate? What kind of language,imagery, or tone is used (emotional, objective, professional)?
5. Purpose: What is the purpose or motive of source (educational, commercial, entertainment, or promotional)? Does the source seem biased?